Thursday, September 19, 2013

It's here!

My paper Pumpkin arrived today! It was very exciting to come home to the little red box waiting for me on the kitchen table! Luckily Z was down for a nap and I got to play! 
What an easy peasy card making getaway! Everything you need comes in the first kit! Including a clear block! 
Here's what I got in my welcome kit.


So cool! There were some stamps and a Basic Gray ink spot too! 
Here are the cards it made:

Pretty cool, huh?

It was nice to sit down and not have to think about a design and what I was making- I'm very excited to see what comes next month!

Sign up by the 10th of October to receive your very own My paper pumpkin!
www.mypaperpumpkin.com
Don't forget to add me as your demonstrator! 


Thanks,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I appreciate you stopping by!