Sunday, August 17, 2014

August Paper Pumpkin!

I received the August kit for Paper Pumpkin on Friday, and posted a little sneak peek video to my Facebook page with me opening the kit for the first time! So I finally got some time today to sit down and put together the kit! I've had a feverish, teething two year old, so no real down time!

Here are the 4 big cards the kit makes:


Aren't they so cute!!!!? Super easy to put together! The most time consuming thing was putting the adhesive on the backs of the little pink sequins! (Sure glad I have longer thumb nails! They sure came in handy!) I added the extra color to the big cards to add a little extra dimension. The kit came with a Hello Honey ink spot, and I used my Melon Mambo ink pad to add some extra color. 

Here are the four small cards from the kit:


Again, seriously cute!!!! These ones are just large enough to hold a gift card. Perfect for birthdays!
 And the leftovers! I still have four large card fronts, four small card fronts and half a sheet of banners, and a bunch of circles for closing the envelopes. Not to mention the cute sequins mad even a few brads!


Pretty amazing for only $25!!!!! 

If you are interested in signing up for these cute kits to come to you- simply click the join paper pumpkin button to the right and it will take you over to the paper pumpkin site to sign up! 
I also have an exclusive paper pumpkin Facebook page for my subscribers and if you want more ideas, follow my paper pumpkin Pinterest board! 



Contact me today to place an order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I appreciate you stopping by!