Friday, August 8, 2014

Project Life by Stampin' Up! Long weekend spread!

We just got back from visiting family in the okanagan and I couldn't wait to do a project life spread! So once I picked out my pictures and printed them on my new wireless printer I set about getting my layout and cards selected. That's usually the most time spent- going through all the awesome designs and picking out the ones that you want to use. Then I journaled on the cards, added a few embellishments from the accessory pack and voila! I was done!!!! 30 mins to make a nice 2 page layout in my Project Life Binder Album! 

Here it is! Page 1:


Here is page 2...



The card packet is the everyday essentials pack, and it is great for any occasion!!!!

Tomorrow my Love Story card pack gets here! So excited! 

Thanks,
Sarah

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment! I appreciate you stopping by!