Monday, August 11, 2014

Sympathy Martial Arts Card

It's never pleasant to have need of a sympathy card, and this was definitely not an exception. 
My husband trains in martial arts and has earned his second degree black belt. We couldn't be more proud! A good friend and training buddy of his passed away unexpectedly last weekend in a freak accident. This week the DoJang held a special celebration for him and so I made this card for my husband to take.


I carved this stamp using the undefined stamp carving kit and I plan on carving a few more to go with it. 
The sympathy sentiment is from the hostess set Bloom with Hope.

Here is the inside:


I really liked the sentiment for the inside of the card, it is also from the Bloom with Hope stamp set.


Thank-you for stopping by!

Sarah




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I appreciate you stopping by!