Saturday, September 20, 2014

Gift Box punch Board

I made some really cute boxes with the new gift box punch board awhile back and wanted to share them with you! 
Here's the first:


This box is the perfect size for a little treat to say thank-you! Can you guess what is inside of the box? It's my trademark secret! 

(Ok-not so secret... Yup you guessed it.... CHOCOLATE!!!!!)

The box is just under 2" around and only needs a 6x6" piece of cardstock! 

Box number 2 was made with a full 12x12 sheet of cardstock:


It's 4" around, a nice size for something bigger, maybe even a cupcake!!!!

For both boxes I used the tree trimmings DSP out of the holiday catalogue! It's a nice thicker weight cardstock, which is great for making boxes!

Have you seen then new DSP? Which design is your favorite?
 I'm really digging the pattern I made the first box with! 



Contact me today to place an order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I appreciate you stopping by!