Saturday, September 27, 2014

September Paper Pumpkin Extras!

Here are two cards that I made using the September Paper Pumpkin Kit.



Aren't they cute! 
I used Tangelo Twist as the base and added a layer of Blackberry Bliss. 
On the first card I used whisper white craft ink to stamp the Happy Halloween sentiment. 
On the second card I stamped the skull in Tuxedo black to make a spooky background! 

If you would like a crafting escape each month sent right to your door click the link below to join My Paper Pumpkin! ($24.95 per month) each month is a new kit with everything you need to make a project and leftovers to make more! It comes with a stamp set and ink spot each time. Let me tell you it does not disappoint! 

Contact me today to place an order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I appreciate you stopping by!