Sunday, September 14, 2014

West Coast Creator's Blog Hop #2!


Welcome to our second West Coast Creators Blog Hop!
This month we are featuring the Blendabilities Marker Line from Stampin' Up!
I am loving these markers! They blend so easily and make colouring your images a breeze!

We'll start off with a project from the annual catalogue- this stamp set is a hostess set called Bloom with Hope- and has great sketched lines that are perfect for this type of colouring.

Isn't it just gorgeous!
I used the Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight Blendabilities for this one.
Remember to use your Memento Ink pad for stamping these ones- as Blendabilities are Alcohol based markers and will cause Stazon Ink to run and smear.
I added just a pop of Cherry Cobbler paper behind to give it a little boost!

Next, from the Holiday Catalogue:
This Single stamp from the Holiday Catalogue is called Christmas Bauble (#133824) and is just perfect for colouring! Again I used the same 3 sets of Blendabilities, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive. I love how the shading gives the element of dimension! 
I used the Deco Label Framelits to cut out the sentiment frame and the sentiment is from the Bright & Beautiful Stamp Set (#135029). Then I took my Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write marker and made the stitching dashes around the outside of the die cut. Add a rhinestone and voila!

If you arrived here from Devyn and Lisa's Blog, welcome! Click previous to go back to their blog or Next to see what Stefanie has in store for you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I appreciate you stopping by!